By joining CREW Cleveland and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
Annual CREW Cleveland Member Benefits include:
- Reduced member pricing for CREW Cleveland events
- Exclusive member only events
- Leadership opportunities that open doors to new opportunities and ways to influence the industry
- Access to CREW Network's online business networking tool, CREWbiz, which can be used to find connections in other geographic areas or to professionals in different speciality areas to provide a client full-service satisfaction.
- Access to CREWbiz offers more than a listing/use of a membership directory, as it is also an online community for discussions and leads-sharing. Using your profile on CREWbiz, you can promote your skills and expertise to more than 11,000 like-minded and qualified professionals across the globe.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both the CREW Cleveland and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements to apply as Full members (requirements for other levels of membership are described in more detail, below):
- Experience: The individual must have at least two of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
Levels of membership / requirements
Annual Dues: $360
Full Members have been employed in a qualified field of commercial real estate for more than two (2) years.
Annual Dues: $340
Associate Members have been employed in a qualified field of commercial real estate field for less than two (2) years
Annual Dues: $195
Civic Members have been employed in the commercial real estate field for more than two (2) years and work in the government or non-profit sectors. This level carries the same benefits as full membership. This level is subject to change.
Annual Dues: $550
Affiliate Members are not directly employed in one of the qualified fields of commercial real estate, but these professionals work as vendors, suppliers or in such other capacity to serve needs of those working in one of the qualified fields of CRE. There are some restrictions on what positions an Affiliate Member may hold within the organization, and on the use of CREW Cleveland’s membership list for marketing purposes without the prior written consent of the Board.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact Yulu Li (email@example.com), Director of Membership (216-861-5380), for more information.