Described as “the town to the city”, join CREW Cleveland as we welcome an all-female panel to discuss the past, present, and future plans for MidTown. The program will open with a brief overview of historic Dunham Tavern given by Executive Director, Lauren Hansgen, followed by a panel discussion that will be moderated by Cleveland Foundation EVP and COO, Lillian Kuri. Learn more about what is putting MidTown on the map!
- Lillian Kuri (Moderator) – EVP and COO, The Cleveland Foundation
- Joyce Huang – Director of City Planning Commission, City of Cleveland
- Tari Rivera – President, Regency Construction
- Karis Tzeng – VP of Planning, MidTown Cleveland Inc.
- Sheila Wright – President & CEO, Frontline Development Group
Dunham Tavern Museum
6709 Euclid Avenue,
Cleveland, Ohio, 44103
Members - $30
Non-Members - $40
There will be free onsite parking available.
Event Sponsored by ERIEBANK