Join CREW Cleveland and friends for a panel discussion about the MetroHealth Campus Transformation project – the largest self-funded county hospital project ($946M) in the history of the United States. Learn about what drove the planning and financing and what the impact on the hospital and surrounding community will be.
- Walter Jones – Senior Vice President, MetroHealth Campus Transformation
- Greg Zucca - Director of MetroHealth Economic and Community Transformation
- Andreanna Sims, Director of Real Estate, MetroHealth
- Gareth Vaughan – President & CEO, The A.M. Higley Co., Chair, MetroHealth Foundation Board of Directors
Offices of Tucker Ellis
950 Main Avenue, Suite 1100, Cleveland
- Facial coverings required for ALL attendees unless eating or drinking