Moving Forward: Has the #MeToo Movement caused unintended backlash for women in the real estate industry?
We’ve all heard about the #MeToo movement and egregious examples of sexual harassment.
But what if the #MeToo movement has had unintended consequences that now impact men and women in the workplace? Are companies or individuals changing their guidelines to minimize contact with female employees as a way to minimize the risk of sexual harassment, effectively depriving women of valuable mentorship? If men are now uncomfortable mentoring a female colleague, how can that be overcome? Essentially, how do we move forward after #MeToo?
These are some of the challenging questions we will discuss with our distinguished panelists.
- David Browning, Managing Director, CBRE
- Ashley Gault, Associate, Tucker Ellis
- David O’Neill, Executive Managing Director, Hanna Commercial
- Emily Riepenhoff, Senior HR Business Partner, VP, Huntington National Bank
- MODERATOR: Cheri Smith, Associate Director & Senior Counsel, RBC Capital Markets Tax Credit Equity Group
The City Club of Cleveland
850 Euclid Avenue, 2nd Floor
Cost: $35 Member | $50 Non-member
Registration will include lunch, please select your entree as you register